Friday, January 22, 2010

Rebuilding the road

A little voice in my head always tells me what to do, what's going on, and what is the right. My counselor, a good and Godly man says "that little voice is what we call the Holy Spirit", definition what God has placed of himself within us. I believe that to be true. Today's prompting was true and right and as this message unfolds you will see it to.

Isaiah 57: 14-15, 18: God says," Rebuild the road! Clear away the rocks and stones so that my people can return from captivity" The high and lofty one who lives in eternity, the Holy one, says this: "I live in the high and the holy place with those whose spirit is contrite and humble. I restore the crushed spirit of the humble and revive the courage of the repentant hearts.....I have seen what they do but will heal them anyway! I will lead them. I will comfort those who mourn."

So what did my part of the Holy Spirit tell me. "Talk about it all! Use my scripture and use your story, but start from the beginning." So with that being said I plan to take you through my life from the begining and talk about what happened and what feelings came from it. I will talk about the anger, depression, feeling alone, separation from my family at an early age, loss of innocence. I will take you through my feelings. So you can see someone else is experiencing the same things and you are not alone. The series I plan is for however long it takes, will I hope, give something you can use or relate to so you can start removing the stones from your road and help you rebuild.

So until tomorrow let me leave you with this prayer: Father in heaven, the spirit inside of us wishes to breaks the chains that bind us to sex and lust and take away from you. May the words we speak and the scripture we use, help us become more like the people you want us to be and the people we yearn to be. We ask for your blessing on this series and those who are directed to this page, break their chains and we ask for restoration in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ, amen. We love you.

0 comments: